NAASCO’s advanced ETR-20™ and ETR-25™ Mercury Mod™ Starter Generator Improvements
- Enhancing OEM Performance/Reliability
- 1,000 Hour - No Brush Change Guarantee
- Lowest Lifecycle Operational Cost in the Industry
- Dual Release 8130-3 Tag
- Guaranteed Turn times
- No Charge Expediting Fees
- No Charge Exchange Program
- No Charge Inspection – Functional Test
- 24/7 Customer Service
*For more information contact Sales@NAASCO.com
Do your brushes and armature look this good after 1,281 hours??
- Actual photo of armature commutator and NAASCO’s ETR™ brushes removed from unit with 1,281 hours of service (original set of brushes since overhaul). Starter generator was overhauled with our advanced ETR-20™ and ETR-25™ Mercury Mod™
- Commutator wear measured at .006″ (compared to typical wear of .040″ to .055″ with abrasive OEM carbon brushes). Note that wear indicator line from our ETR™ brushes shows 37% brush wear with a life expectancy 3,254 hours.
NAASCO’s ETR-20™ and ETR-25™ Mercury Mod™ improvement programs allow our generator shops to apply an enhanced overhaul process that greatly extends the life of your starter generator. In addition to receiving our exclusive ETR™ FAA-PMA carbon brushes, your modified starter generator is fitted with a variety of proprietary elements. In many instances, modifications include machining new air passages in the units’ drive-end and anti-drive end bells.
These elements, in addition to our advanced repair processes, serves a dual role to improve airflow past the carbon brushes and brush boxes while drastically improving the internal cooling of your starter generator. Trace amounts of carbon dust generated by our ETR carbon brushes is exhausted to complete the cooling function. Our unparalleled upgrades substantially increase starter generator reliability and greatly reduce operator maintenance costs and overhead.
Interested in learning more? Please contact us at Sales@NAASCO.com